April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011

So I'm in Lawrenceville. It's an awesome place, really spread out and it's right at the bottom of Virginia. Our southern border is the North Carolina state line. It's pretty cool.

My new address is:

205 S Main St. bldg 1, apt 3
Lawrenceville, VA 23868

So, if you want to send a letter, package, Pizza Hut, Dominoes or whatever, send away.

I'm having a fun time down here. It's awesome. The branch is really fun and the Second counselor in the branch presidency, Brother Tetto, and the Elder's quorum president, Brother Lewis, make it even more fun. They both have a great spirit and love making fun of each other. It's really awesome and fun. We already have three dinner appointments this week and we even received a referral within 24 hours of being here. I'm loving it down here.

It's actually really funny, being about 20 minutes away from the area I was last at. We sometimes see signs that say something like "Blackstone --->". It's weird to see that, but at the same time it's pretty cool.

Everything is going good. It's a little difficult because I'm distracted by some things, but I'm trying my best to move past those things and to continue with the work. Thank you for your prayers because I really need them and they are helping.

Love ya,

-Elder Ricky-dude.

P.S. The Church is true!
P.P.S. FROG - Fully Rely On God