September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

Hello everyone and guess what?.....

So, I'm not getting transferred. We had transfer calls last night and Elder Harrison and I are staying here. Most of my district is staying the same... except they are shotgunning the zone leaders and their companions (meaning they're all leaving and three new guys are coming in). And in our zone we are also getting two more sets of sister missionaries. So we'll have a total of 10 sister missionaries in our zone. Yeah, so there are three areas in our zone being shotgunned out. It's crazy!!

Anyway, I've been doing good this past week. I've actually been exercising in the morning. Elder Harrison and I jog to the end of our drive way and back. I know what you're thinking, "that's not very far". Well, actually it is. The end of our driveway is a half-mile away. So basically, we've been jogging a mile every morning. So that's a good thing.

We've been teaching people and many of them are coming really close to being set with a baptism date. It's exciting!! I'm so excited for them. The blessings they are going to have in their lives through this gospel are beyond imagination. And then to be sealed for time and eternity as an eternal family is a blessing many people have no idea about. I feel so blessed to know this and to be part of this gospel. This gospel is the only way to have our families together forever. I know that without a doubt now.

I love y'all and hope and pray y'all are doing good

-Elder Ricky-dude

--
P.S. The Church is true!
P.P.S. FROG - Fully Rely On God