September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

Howdy howdy!!

So, this past week was strange. I say it's strange because I was sick and asleep for most of the week. For instance, I didn't have a Tuesday because I was asleep all day. It was tough. I was dizzy, lightheaded, weak, tired, had headaches, and my kidney's hurt. So friday I went to the doctor and they did tests and drew blood. :( They said I had viral symptoms and that I needed rest and lots of fluid. Then Saturday, after they finished the rest of the tests, they called and told me that my liver functions were a little high and that I needed to not take any Tylenol or drink any alcohol. I said I can do that. And they told me I need to go in at the end of this week to see if my liver is doing okay.

Anyway, that was pretty much the week. I didn't do much of anything else.

I did go to Monticello again last Monday with Elder Harrison and Elder Clark. That was fun to go through that again. It's really neat and y'all should check it out sometime. Just wait til I'm not in the area so we don't run into each other and break Church policy. That wouldn't be good.

Anyway, I get to go to the Leadership Conference we have every two months in the mission. You only go if you're invited by the mission president. It used to be that only district and zone leaders, and trainers went to it. Now they want everyone to come to it. So it's really fun.

So, that was this past week and I am so excited for General Conference this weekend!! It is going to be so amazing I just know it! Remember, if there is anything that you have going on in your life that you need help with, or any question that you need answered, pray about it, write down your questions then watch ALL of General Conference.

I love y'all so much and pray you're doing well.

Love,

-Elder Ricky-dude

--
P.S. The Church is true!
P.P.S. FROG - Fully Rely On God