July 16, 2010

July 16 2010

When Mallow was in the MTC his huge towel we got for him disappeared. We got one out to him a few weeks later. Message from Brother Delos Santos:




The towel came in this afternoon. I know one Elder who is happy to have a “real” towel. This is my kind of towel! BTW, Elder Lowry is somewhere behind the towel.

I can tell you Elder Mangum is doing very well. As I listen to him plan in the evenings and share his personal studies with his companion in the mornings, I can confirm his testimony of the Gospel and his willingness to serve the Lord. He’s psyched and so ready to reach out to anyone willing to listen to him. His “dad”, Elder Lowry, a Zone Leader, District Leader, and Senior companion really helps him solidify his responsibilities as a full time missionary. I remember his first exchange (with me), he was nervous. Now, he leads and I follow.

Be assured of his care and love during my watch. I am grateful we can be his “first family” in his first area during his mission.

Thanks for supporting him.

Aloha Nui Loa,

Delos Santos ‘Ohana

No comments: