August 30, 2010

Aug 30, 2010

Hi peoples!!

I'm doing splendiferous over here in Virginia. I'm excited to tell you that I'm now on the last hole in my belt....... wait......... I told you that already didn't I? Anyway, I've lost about 5 or 6 inches and I've lost about 10 pounds since the MTC so I'm back down to about 288 instead of 298. Yeah. I'm also excited to tell you that I am having a blast. There's a lot that is happening here and the ward out here is awesome. Seriously, this ward is amazing. The members are so willing to help and are so open to everyone that any investigator that comes in is met by members who just go up and say hi without anyone asking them to. It's really fun.

We had a Zone Conference on Saturday and it was awesome. President Perry is a very inspired person and is just so amazing. He knows the doctrine and he knows the scriptures really well. We had an amazing meeting and I learned a lot. It was good.

I want to tell you all something. This work is awesome. This gospel is awesome. There's no better thing on the earth that can help in anything. Hearing from you guys is awesome and it helps me see that you all love me. It's good to hear how life is for you all and how life is changing for the better.

You all are awesome. Remember that. And always remember 1 Thessalonians 5:16. It's a good scripture.

Love you all

-Elder Ricky-dude