October 23, 2010

October 23 2010

Elder Mangum has “left the building” or at least the Bennett’s Creek Ward. Has it been 4 ½ months already? I remember him when he came to us as a “greenie” and now, he’s all grown up and moving to another area. I will miss him in our home. He has truly been a blessing to this area and to my ‘ohana. I love this Elder and I will truly miss him. I pray our paths will cross again.

I will follow him throughout his mission. I hope that he will be able to serve in the Tidewater area again. It’s good to see young men like Elder Mangum grow spiritually as well mentally. He’s gotten a lot of life experience since coming to us. It was a privilege serving with him. I pray for his safe return to your loving arms.

FYI, Elder Mangum’s “father” (Elder Alex Lowry-1st Sr. Companion) is back home in Draper, UT. His homecoming is next week Sunday from 11:00-12:00 at 13350 S 1750 E Draper UT 84020.

Here are some pictures I took prior to his departure:
Elder Logan, me, and Elder Mangum – last day at our house.
We were able to locate Mallow Court, Chesapeake, VA

Aloha!

Al Delos Santos