December 13, 2010

December 13, 2010

Hello everyone!!!

I am alive and well and I'm pretty happy too. Which is good, because being sad is depressing. And any way, it's in my blood to be happy (B+)

This past week has been fun and last saturday was AWESOME because........... I got to kill, pluck, and clean chickens! Yeah, it was cool, gross, and smelled bad too. We went over to Bro. Johnson's house (the second counselor in the Branch Presidency) and helped him out. I'm including pictures and a recording too. Not a recording of us slaughtering chickens, but a recording saying hi. I'm also including a picture of Bro. Johnson's ferocious attack turkey that pecked my hand! (It was actually really laid back but apparently didn't like me petting it, but it would stand right next to you and just hang out)

We got snow last night!!!!!!! About three inches !!!!!! I'm so happy. I was missing snow so bad, but now it's here and I'm happy again!!!

So, before I continue I want to get the times for my Christmas call all worked out. Mom, I'm calling you at 11am your time (1pm for me). Make sure Jake, Buck, Mariah, Luke, and Dustin and the kids are all there. Dad, I'm calling you at 12pm (2pm for me). And also, if you would like to get anyone else involved in the phone calls, there is a website called freeconferencecall.com where you can set up a free conference call. So like, dad, you could set up a conference call with you, me, and Grandpa, and whoever else you wanted to call. But let me know by next p-day if there's a certain number I need to call for it.

By now, you should have received packages from me (dad, mom, and Grandpa). Dad and mom, those packages are for the family, and Grandpa that package is for you. Don't you dare open them before Christmas though! (If you have already, I'll forgive you, but don't open it if you haven't!)

Anyway, You all rock and I love you all.

-Elder Ricky-dude

P.S.

The Church is true
The book is blue
If your life's getting rusty
Your Book of Mormon's getting dusty

Cute little chickens!
Cute DEAD little chicken-ugh!

Brother Johnson showing us how it's done

Our almost plucked chicken

ATTACK TURKEY!