December 6, 2010

December 6, 2010

Hey y'all!

I don't have much time to talk this week. I'm pretty busy today taking some wood to some people who need it. We cut wood last Saturday and spent the whole day with the Trents. It was fun.

We've been doing great and we're having a blast. Elder Gaunt and I have done almost an entire week worth of service since we've been here in the Burkeville area. We have so many people who give us food. After every branch get together they always say "Missionaries, did you get a plate to take home?" and then we get enough food for about 4 people (which is good cause I eat as much as 2 or 3 anyway).

But, I wanted to let you all know... Christmas day... I'll be calling you, Mom and Dad. I will confirm the times and get back to you.

I love you all. Be safe. Don't die in the snow and ice (by the way, it snowed for the first time on Saturday!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!)

Love ya,

-Elder Ricky-dude

P.S. The church is true.