December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010

Hey everyone!!

This past week was awesome! We were fed so much food that we didn't have to cook this entire week. That's pretty amazing. Everything went well and I'm actually not that home sick. Which is surprising because most of the time missionaries are pretty trunky when they call home for the first time. But I guess I realize that I'm not gonna be gone forever and I feel as if I'm already at home here.

We have another person set for baptism. We set her on Wednesday and so we now have a total of four people set with a date. We're really excited and the branch is helping us too.

So I'm sending some pictures of what we did on Christmas with the Webb family and me in my Cowboy hat. My cowboy hat is pretty spiffy. And it fits perfectly. It's AWESOME!!! Now all I need are some awesome cowboy boots and I'm good.

Anyway, everything is going well and I'm still alive. I hope everyone is doing well also.

Love ya,

-Elder Ricky-dude

P.S. I'm also including pictures of the only footlong Subway sandwich that I couldn't finish.
And mine and Elder Gaunt's reaction to it.

ELDER GAUNT TAUGHT RICK TO CROCHET!!
Below is a photo of the stocking that Elder Mallow made and sent to us for Christmas!







ELDER GAUNT TAUGHT RICK TO CROCHET. This is the stocking that Rick made and sent to us for Christmas