May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011

So hello there peoples!!!

I'm doing splendiferous out here in the mugginess of Virginia!! (the last picture is one of where you can actually see the humidity in the air). Elder Zoolander (Zollinger) is having a "wonderful" time with the humidity... not really, but, he'll live. It's so fun going outside because you can just smell the moss growing on everything. It's nuts!

Anyway, so I've been out offically for one whole year... plus a few days. I still can't believe how fast it's gone by. It's insane how, when you stop to see how far you've come, you realize that much has happened in such a short time. It is truly amazing.

One thing that I've recently learned is that the Book of Mormon has more power than I realized. I was reading it the other day, and I just had so many things on my mind that I couldn't really focus, but I kept reading. Then after about an hour of reading, I just felt so much better. I learned so much from reading Mormon, Ether, and Moroni. It's crazy how much information is in that book... and it's only 530 or so pages! I am so greatful for the Book of Mormon and I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that it is the word of God.

I love you all and hope y'all are doing well.

-Elder Ricky-dude


Explanation of pictures:
1 - me with my suspenders and cowboy hat

2 - my DOUGHBOY shirt that I got

3-6 - driving in Virginia... TREES!!!

4

5

6

7 - If you look closely you can see the humidity in the air... and possibly start smelling the moss growing on everything